Stripe is a simple, developer-friendly way to accept payments online. Stripe allows you to accept credit card payments from your customers via a tightly integrated checkout solution, no merchant account or gateway required. You must be based in the U.S, Canada, the UK, or Ireland in order to receive payments via Stripe.
Setting Up to Sell with Stripe
1. From the navigation bar in your PhotoShelter account, click Sell > Sales Settings, and choose Stripe from the list of available payment processors. Then click the blue Connect with Stripe button.
2. If you're new to Stripe, fill out the fields on this page to create your account, and click the Authorize access to this account button. (If you already have a Stripe account, you may sign in here so Stripe can access your account information. You'll then click the Connect my Stripe account button.)
3. After completing step #3, you'll be sent back to your Libris Sales Settings. Click "Save" at the bottom of this page before exiting.
A message for Stripe (Legacy) users effective September 14th, 2019:
If you anticipate any sales coming from European buyers on or after September 14th, 2019, you’ll want to update your Stripe integration to the new “Stripe (SCA)” option from your Libris “Sales Settings” page. This ensures your checkout experience is compliant with the new Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) regulations. To update your Stripe integration within your Libris account, follow these steps:
- Disconnect your existing Stripe integration on your Sales Settings page
- Return to your Sales Settings page, and select “Stripe (SCA)” from the Payment Processor drop-down
- Click the “Connect with Stripe” button, and complete the login steps within Stripe
- Click the “Activate Now!” button on your Sales Settings page to save your changes