An "Export" is a straight upload of an image (or multiple images) from a Lightroom catalog into a Libris Library. As a Contributor, you can submit images for upload but you will not be able to see where your images are uploaded to.
Step 1: Download and Install the Libris version of the Lightroom Plug-in
Read the step-by-step on how to install the Libris Lightroom Plug-in here.
Step 2: Select images for Export
- Select the images in the catalog that you would like to upload to Libris.
- Hold Shift or Command/CTRL to select more than one image at a time.
- Click File > Export. The popup window might default to “Hard Drive”. Click the dropdown to select Libris.
- Login using your Libris Contributor username (email address) and password
- The dialogue box will differ depending on whether or not you are an Admin, Editor, or Contributor. Administrators and Editors can select a destination for their upload, whereas Contributors cannot. If you'd like to add a gallery description to your upload, click "New Gallery".
- Review the settings below to make sure you are uploading exactly the way you want to (for example, the quality JPEG should be set to 100).
- Click “Export” to start the upload