I’ve installed the Connector, but I can’t open or place Libris files with it
You likely need to update your applications to Creative Cloud 2018, or their latest versions.
- Open the Adobe Creative Cloud application
- Update InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator to their latest versions
- After the updates have finished, uninstall the Libris CC Connector
- Reinstall the Libris CC Connector
- Retry opening or placing Libris files
My files are “Temporarily Unavailable”
Your session has expired and you need to log in again:
- Choose Log Out from the connector fly out menu
- After the confirmation, open the fly out menu again and choose Log In
- Enter your Libris email and password
My Libris files are “Not Authorized” or “Inaccessible” in the InDesign Links window
If you’ve just re-opened an InDesign file you were working on earlier, your Libris files may be listed as “Not Authorized” in the Links window. This is normal; the links will update as soon as you start using the Libris CC Connector again.
I’ve installed the Connector and logged in, but I can’t see any of my Libris files
You don’t have Libris Admin or Editor access to that account.