While the number of Admin, Editor and Tagger roles are limited, Libris allows you to designate an unlimited number of Contributors or Photographers, who have upload capability only. This login-based access ensures that only authorized personnel are sending images or videos into your system.
The steps to adding Contributors are identical to those to add Library Staff:
- From the Admin menu, select Library Staff.
- Click the Contributors tab.
- Click Add a new Contributor.
- Enter the email address of the Contributor. Libris will first check the PhotoShelter system to see whether that person is already listed. If not, you’ll be asked to provide their first name and last name, and you can send an invitation email to them.
- Click Submit to dispatch the email invitation.
- Libris will email the Contributor with a link to activate their account on your Portal, and allow immediate uploads to your Library.
Learn more about