Libris is a cloud-based media library designed for businesses and organizations. While PhotoShelter Photographer accounts are similar to Libris accounts, they differ in a few key areas:
- A Libris account may be owned by a company or institution, rather than an individual.
- Libris accounts have a multi-user, role-based structure.
- The Libris user interface and terminology are geared to organizations rather than photographers.
- Libris offers a consolidated organization and permission structure, appropriate for a company.
- Libris offers limited customization options, while PhotoShelter Photographer accounts offer a wide range of professional portfolios and customizable websites.
- Video support is an available option for Libris accounts.
Learn more about
- How to move between your PhotoShelter Photographer account and an organization's Libris account
- Library Staff in Libris
- Video in Libris