Images & videos can be intermingled in Galleries in the Library and on the Portal.
- The following actions are supported for videos: Quick Send, Download, Rate, Model Release, Property Release, Add/Move/Remove from gallery, Delete.
- When a single video is selected in the center pane, unavailable (image-only) actions will be greyed out.
- Actions that apply only to images (e.g. Rotate) are noted accordingly in the Actions menu. If a mix of videos and images is selected and an image-only action is applied to the selection, the action will complete successfully for the images; the videos will be unaffected.
A permission option for video download type has been added.
- File size
- Last modified
- Upload date
- Uploaded by
- Video ID
- Full-length videos can be streamed from the Library (via the Center Pane) and from the Portal.
- Library & Portal: Users can search by file type (image or video).
- Searchable video metadata includes title, description/caption, and keywords.
- Library: Staff can download or Quick Send videos.
- Portal: Videos can be downloaded individually or in batch. Depending on their permissions, a user can download the original file or a transcoded version.
- E-commerce and lightboxes are restricted to images only.
Learn more about