Two-factor Authentication (2FA) helps protect your account from unauthorized access by requiring you to enter an additional code when you log into your Library. The additional codes are generated by an authenticator app installed on your Android or iOS mobile device.
Once you’ve opted into Two-factor Authentication, you’ll be prompted for a code every time you need to log in to your Library, any time you use a different device, and if you’ve recently cleared your browser cache.
Setting up Two-factor Authentication
- Visit the Security section of your account profile
- Click “Enable Two-factor Authentication”
- Follow the instructions on the screen
After you enable Two-factor Authentication, you’ll be provided with a recovery code that will allow you to log into your account in the event that you don’t have access to your device with the authenticator app installed. It is extremely important that you save this recovery code in a secure (but memorable) location. If you don’t have access to your device or your recovery code, you will not be able to log into your Libris Library.
Logging in with Two-factor Authentication
1. Open the authenticator app on your mobile device
2. Visit the photoshelter.com login page
3. Enter your email address and password
4. Click the "sign in" button
5. Enter the six-digit code from the authenticator app
6. Click the "verify" button
What if I’ve lost my recovery code?
If you’ve lost your recovery code and you don’t have access to your device with the authenticator app installed, you’ll need to contact our Customer Success team at email@example.com or by calling (212) 206-0808 for further instructions.
Can I use Two-factor Authentication with Single Sign On (SSO)?
No. If you use SSO to access your organization's Libris account, your organization handles security during your login process.